Monday 3 December 2007

Ahhhh


..this was the sight that greeted me when I got to the farm to ride today I didnt have the heart to disturb him so I left him to sleep and went home, went back up later to feed and put him and Ali out this afternoon:))
M said Polo and Ali were galloping around having fun when she arrived to turn Ellie out so I reckon he got his exercise there anyway.

Didnt ride Sunday due to the anticipated hangover,I dont go out often with the girls so tend to have a few too many:0, but rode Saturday and did some ropework(Aka RMaxwell)with Ali.
My brother came out with all the dogs which Polo enjoys and we had a canter up the verge with dogs in hot pursuit.
AliG was much better with the groundwork stuff this time so I think he just couldnt work out what I wanted him to do the first time plus I watched the DVD again and had missed a couple of things I should have done so I was obviously a bit clearer.

Somehow ended up on a waking night again due to more staff absences and possibly tomorrow but have arranged to meet M to ride in the morning.Hopefully will get some sleep after im done although the next door neighbours dog has howled all day today so dont fancy my chanced!

5 comments:

cptrayes said...

nice feet!

Jean said...

Too cute. No wonder you couldn't ride him. He must have had a busy day playing. *G*

Claire said...

fantastic shot...

Muriel said...

Yep, nice feet.

He looks so sweet ^-^

Nicola said...

I must admit im rather proud of those feet took a lot of work they did!:)))
HE loves his sleep he was sitting up when I arrived but his head was wobbling like he couldnt hold it up so he flopped down..I picked his feet out while he was crashed out too.