Wednesday 26 December 2007

AHHHH...........

Ive just deleted a whole long post by mistake:0 Cant face starting again so will do a shortened version.
Had to sort the electric fencing out this morning as it was down so Polo and AliG were in with Ellie when I arrived..spent nearly 2hours faffing about with that so ended up have a short ride on Polo up the lane with the dogs then 20mins in the school doing ground work with AliG, both were very good:)

On the way back in stood and had a chat to Jo who was there with her daughter,she was very pleased about the suprise pony but had wondered how Santa got him in the sleigh?

Short but sweet:)))

2 comments:

Jean said...

Tell Jo's daughter Santa has a very magic bag in that sleigh. Ponies are even easier to carry than cars, so her surprise was as easy as feeding that pony a carrot.

Hate it when my email times out and I lose a message I've been working on or----I too hit one of those "wrong" keys and delete a literary masterpiece I'm trying to post. *G*

cptrayes said...

Blogspot autosaves now, and if you look at your list of posts you will probably find a draft of it that you can recover :-))))

I hope the boys appreciated you rhard work (fat chance!)

C