Monday 1 October 2007

Still not 100%

Ive still got a lingering migraine today so feel a bit hungover and yucky but rode Polo and did the usual jobs.Im sure his side is flaring up again,its leaking a bit and he just doesnt seem quite right but we'll see how he goes.Im going to get him some Echinacia tomorrow to give his immune system a boost so hopefully things will settle down.
My friend has some 'stuff' from Crossgates that they made up for her horse when he had a splint so she's going to dig it out for me to give to Ali,its drops in to take orally and a lotion to rub on.Worth a try AND its free..hey Caroline your starting to rub off on me!:)

My sister came to see AliG today with my little niece who's a year and a half.She was a bit wary of the horse's at first more interested in chasing the dogs,mainly Minx cos she'l stand and let her do whatever!I went in to brush and tack Polo up when my sister said look at Ericka, niece was lying flat on her stomach looking under the stall guard so she could see what I was doing,wish i'd got a picture it was so cute.

Anyway Polo was good again but determind not to let Jo's old boy anywhere near Ellie everytime he got too far infront he put the breaks on waited for the other two then squeezed in between,think he misses her cos she's stripped off on a bare paddock to try and lose some weight..love!:)

2 comments:

Jean said...

My chiropractor is the only answer to my migraines. They are triggered by my occipital vertebrae going out of alignment. The nausea comes when a vertebra a bit lower down goes out.

Little kids and horses are so great together. Sometimes, though, the kids--who've mostly seen horses from a distance--get up close and suddenly discover just how huge they are! Kind of scary.

So, Polo has a girl friend? No wonder he's temperamental. *G* He's in love! *lol*

cptrayes said...

Free does it for me :-)))))

C