Sunday 28 October 2007

Well he suprised me;)

Polo collected his 'mate' from the yard today and he was sensible throughout the whole ride!
My friend couldnt get her horse off the yard mind even following Polo so her YO ended up leading her off .What a pain this horse is,he's genuinely not scared of anything just completely spoilt rotten he just says "er not today thanks!" and my friend and her niece(who actually owns him) are too scared to get after him.I wouldnt have the patience im afraid, at least I know when Polo has a hissy fit he genuinely 'thinks' he's scared:)))

Not much else horsey to report AliG got fed and brushed then I turned them out without rugs on as it was such a nice day,went back up at 4 to put them on..dark nights I hate them!;(

Oh I met the girl who took Minx's other pup at the beach today,its the second time we've met up since she took him. Harvey gets really excited when he sees my gang,Buster had a bark at him then remembered who he was after that they ran around for over an hour playing in the sea and digging in the sand.

4 comments:

cptrayes said...

I hate to think what you had to put back into your car! Dirty wet sandy over-excited dogs?!?!?

Claire said...

at least she got them back though caroline, borders are b's for b'ing off!

Jean said...

Do you ever wonder if Polo is just an opportunist who choses the perfect moments to behave well so the rest of the world never quite sees his naughty side? *G*

Happy dogs romping on the beach. Great picture to brighten my day.

Nicola said...

The good thing about them being small dogs is they dont tend to make much mess,thankfully!
Claire ive never had a problem with them taking off, even Minx who's a keen hunter is always within calling distance,Mouse rarely leaves my heel on walks and Buster looks like he's going to be the same.Maybe ive got a good 'batch' or they just love their mummy too much;)))

Jean that sums Polo up completely if I tell new people the things he gets up he always makes a liar out of me and behaves perfectly!