Wednesday 3 October 2007

Dentist time.

Polo,AliG and Ellie had their teeth done yesterday.
Ali was no problem,suprise suprise :)the dentist said they were a bit sharp but not too bad,she was very admiring of him.Polo as usual had to put up a fight,he lifted me off my feet a one point but got done in the end...I always know when he's not right if he doesnt put up his token resistance!

Didnt do alot today cos ive switched onto waking nights again for the rest of the week so needed some sleep(got about 4hours)..they both got a brush and AliG picked his feet up no problem so I was pleased.
Its lovely to watch them in the field now Ali follows Polo around like a puppy and looks like he wants to eat the same blade of grass as Polo:))
...must get some pics soon.
My friend got some excellent pics of Polo jumping in the summer..not me riding him im afraid!He hadnt jumped for about 6years other than the old log or stile, I wasnt that brave but he looks amazing on the pics clearing them by a mile and making a lovely shape.He has a natural ability and really enjoys it just a shame he's always been so silly when we went anywhere or he could have done more im sure.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Love to see the pics of the two "bosom buddies." It's so nice when your horses get along like that.

Polo's talents seem only hampered by his attitude. My heart goes out to you on that one. I kind of miss just being able to go places a ride without worrying about what my horse is going to do to me this time.

Toby spooks at things and gets too wound up in company. Tucker...well, the less said the better...for now, anyhow. Perhaps Chance will be my AliG and just be the always good boy.

Claire said...

sorry, not re done that email yet, on the wrong computer ATM.....