Wednesday 25 June 2008

Both off.

M put the boys in today to get them out of their muzzles early (I dont finish work till 9) only to find they werent wearing them.She thought I'd changed my mind and not put them on but no they were definitely on when I left yesterday!I found them lying in the field still fastened up so the must have worked them over their ears somehow..can just picture them helping each other out:))
Tightened them up a bit and they'll be back on tonight...for how long I dont know?

My friend from work came and helped me long rein AliG out this morning he was fab. We passed a huge bin wagon on the lane,I motioned the drive to stop but despite this he kept coming towards us,AliG didnt bat an eye(i didnt think he would but was just being carefull) infact he has a tendancy of trying to go right up to things and nearly touched the back of the wagon as it went past.We went around a big field then back onto the track which passes the riding school's mare's field they all came charging over to us AliG was a good boy and didnt for one minute get excited by it I reckon that would require far to much effort.
Headed home back a long the lane AliG had a look in a few car windows as they passed and played with a couple of wheelie bins..my friend is convinced he's actually just a large dog:))

4 comments:

Jean said...

I'd love to have Buster come to catch my rats. Too bad the airfare would be too expensive. *G*

AliG is just a big puppy. Didn't they tell you that when you bought him? *G* I love horses with that kind of curiousity. It speaks well of their courage, intelligence, and confidence in the world.

cptrayes said...

What a good boy Ali can be when he wants :-)

C

Claire said...

looking forward to seeing how he does tonight!

Claire said...

AliG was a total star!

dvd in process of being put together (and I'll put the earlier video on it too)

Looking forward to hearing your take on the evening - i thought it was excellent, Ali was a different horse by the end as were the others...