Thursday 22 November 2007

Yuck!

Is it ever going to stop raining?!!
I still havent rode Polo so he's getting a long time to recover after his treatment:)The weather doesnt help and ive gone onto waking nights again mid-week due to staff sickness,I dont mind as it earns me more holidays but its' really difficult to switch and reset your body clock so ive had about 4hours sleep today.
I did manage to sort out the shed that YO said we can use,had to move some hay and alter the electric fencing so when we open the gate they can walk straight in, just waiting for him to move his tractor then they can go back out but with a nice spacious shelter to get out of the elements when they want to.
Polo was hilarious when I was getting on with it,he came trotting over to see what I was doing but everytime I move the electric tape or post galloped off snorting and bucking.AliG came strolling over in his own good time to investigate without any excitement or sillyness and guess who tucked in behind him like a wimp?!?!:))
Hopefully tractor will me moved by tomorrow,makes my life so much easier if they can live out during the winter.

4 comments:

Claire said...

that''ll be good ....we can't do that....

cptrayes said...

That's good!

C

Jean said...

Sounds like a plan to me!

As for the rain, I sympathize. It's been raining here for nearly a week.

Muriel said...

very little rain here but humdity and fog ... we are waiting as everything is so DRY!

but it is very cold but sticky cold. with fog yuck!

Good idea... Polo is really a big wimp LOL!