Saturday 3 November 2007

Another lovely day

I'd intended on giving Polo the day off as he'd had a long ride yesterday but it was such a nice day I thought i'd be mad not to take advantage of it!
Really pleased I did as we had a lovely ride, only went out for about three quarters of an hour but it was just one of those really good hacks. We walked most of the way,he has a great forward walk when he's not being the chicken and had a lovely steady canter along the grass verge.

Roped my brother into coming out longreining AliG tomorrow so Polo will have the day off.Sure i wont be able to resist getting on him for a little while.:)

3 comments:

Jean said...

The gorgeous weather is always impossible to ignore. Polo is being a good boy. Must be a great feeling!

Tucker behaved extremely well at my disappointing clinic. I have to be happy about that. A year ago it would have been a disaster.

Claire said...

isn't it fantastic? but cold this morning...

cptrayes said...

We've got it over this side too!

C