Sunday 27 July 2008

Blogger may die..pic overload!

Had a fab day today my friend/workmate was emptying the flat she's been renting up here taking her things home for the summer,her boyfriend borrowed his dad's horse trailer for the move and they took me to the beach with AliG!:)
There was a bit of a sea fret to start with which lifted after we'd been there a little while its was still very warm the sea felt great.
I didnt want to risk damaging M's saddle,ive been borrowing while Ellie's away at stud,so it was basically a trip out but it was great fun.AliG was a bit blown away by it all dont think he could get his head round it all but seemed to enjoy himself.He would only go in the sea at first following me and nearly knocked me over at one point when a large wave came at him..obviously the spot I was standing in was the safest place to be but other than that he was excellent.
My brother met us down there with his GSD and Buster,I thought it was a bit much for Mouse as she's getting big now so she and Minx stayed with my Mum.Buster had a great time too he's into the swimming now and followed me and AliG in some deep water when we headed back.Didnt get that on the pics as my mate knocked the camera on my phone to video towards the end and for some reason they dont load on my laptop properly?
Anyway pic overload...........















7 comments:

Claire said...

WOW.

druridge?

Nicola said...

No Seaton Sluice much quicker:)

cptrayes said...

That looks like great fun! (Ali's a bit "well" isn't he ??? )

C

Jean said...

Looks like so much fun. I haven't ridden on the beach in years now. Don't think Tucker would take to it. Maybe Chance someday.

Muriel said...

Oh what a lucky chubby poney LOL!

Are you sure he is keeping his grazing thingy on? It is Polo who takes it off.

Thanks for the pics ^-^

smileyginger said...

looks like loads of fun - what beautiful photos. wish I could do that. :)

Nicola said...

Hi Smileyginger!:)

Yes he's too well ..they both are but Ali in particular.Ive tried everything this summer,strip grazing,bringing them in off the grass though the day,muzzle's nothing seems to be working.It doesnt help they keep getting the muzzles off,Ali is now as adept as Polo at this!:(
I know hard work would help but im reluctant to work a four year old or a unsound horse hard!