Friday 7 March 2008

Wish us luck:))

Im in a tizz obviously didnt pay any attention to dress last year at Crufts so watching it tonight on TV has suddenly raised the issue ive got nowt to wear!!:0
I usually do shows in jeans and shirt but everyone at Crufts has suits on..I aint got a suit believe it or not,dont ever wear them.
So im going to have to get something sorted pretty sharpish as we are leaving tomorrow afternoon,not looking forward to the fact I know im not going to be able to find anything so will be in mega panic mode.This is typical ME.
Anyway we are planing on leaving at 3pm tomorrow with a possible stop off at the Metro Centre:))

I longlined AliG in the school yesterday and gave him a good work out.He was being a bit lazy,suprise suprise ,so I had to get him a bit fired up to get him really going forward after that his was working well.
His trot has improved hugely he can lengthen properly now and it looks pretty impressive,considering I have Polo who can extend for fun and has a breathtaking trot I dont say that lightly.
At the end we wandered around the school with me behind on the lines while AliG examined all the show jumps,he thought knocking the poles off with him nose good fun.

Doubt i'll get anything done with them tomorrow due to poor weather forecast and lack of said outfit so see you all when I get back Sunday night.

5 comments:

Claire said...

you may be better going to the metro centre very first thing - you know what a nightmare it can be!

Jean said...

Hope you find the perfect outfit to flatter both you and Mouse. From what I have seen of the show, the handler's clothes do seem to matter by adding to the overall impression.

You are doing the showing??

I am sure we will see the finals of the breeds here in the USA on Animal Planet. It is a really special show and you should be pleased as anything to have qualified.

Have a grand time!!

Muriel said...

AliG won't be a jumper either LOL if he starts to learn to knock off teh pole. For some horses is more fun!

Best of luck for Cruft, I will watching ...

cptrayes said...

Been thinking about you and Buster all day. Wishing you luck.

C

Claire said...

well?

we know you didn't win, but generally how did you do? are you back ok? etc....