Tuesday 25 March 2008

Its official...

...im now my work place's fully trained first aider!:0
Had the final day of the course and exam today..only did it to get out of work for a few nights but its been pretty drawn out and boring,how many times do you need to dress a pretent wound or do CPR on a dummy!:)

Not a lot to report didnt ride yesterday as my Dad was doing 'jobs' in the house for me (he's a joiner) plus there was a fair bit of snow thoughout the day so nothing to make me feel guilty about doing little with them.
Tonight I took Ali in the school for a longreining session he was very good to start with reacting much more quickly to the walk to trot transitions....did a good couple of canter transitions then decided he'd done enough and couldnt do them anymore!I took him back to walk to trot then asked for canter again and eventually we had a few nice strike off's so called it a day straight away hopped on and road him back over to our farm.
Hopefully will get out on a hack tomorrow weather 'seems' to be picking up.....

3 comments:

Jean said...

Congratulations! Now, if any dummies get hurt at work, you will be all set to fix them up. *Just kidding, of course*

You should be proud of your accomplishment, no matter what the motivation. Might well come in handy sometime.

You are a better "man" than I am. Don't think I would have hacked throw the snow to work my horse at this "age" of my game. *G*

cptrayes said...

We've got rain again now.

C

Claire said...

i think we got off lightly here in mid durham....very windy, but no lying snow! that was all round us in other places to be driven through!