Friday 8 February 2008

Its started

....the Adequan that is went up to collect it this morning then Polo had his first jab straight away,everything crossed it works!
Im sure he has a needle seeking devices as he seemed to know what I was going to do and tried his usual technique of throwing himself around but I got it in quickly,luckily its only 5ml but he's not going to like me at the end of it all!:0

Not much else to report as I flew home waiting for the building inspector to come and finally pass the extention we had built on the house but he didnt turn up,he rang me later and turns out he'd gone to the wrong house!
By the time I got back up the farm I had to sort out the electric fencing as AliG had gone through it AGAIN so didnt have time to ride.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Remember what I said about the new needle each time. Use the old one to take the Adequan out of the bottle and a brandy new one on Polo! My vet said it makes a BIG difference and I know Tuck isn't even reacting to his injections. (1 more to go and he's feeling fine!)

I will really be interested in how Polo does. It will not happen overnight, but by the 3rd injection, you should see some changes.

Nicola said...

Thanks Jean I was going to ask but Luckily they came in individual glass vial's that you snap off so the needle isnt having to go though the usual rubber seal.
I just wish he didnt anticipate the whole thing so much. I put it in his bum cos he's usually better there but the antibiotic injections he had there in the summer must be still fresh in his mind!
Trying not to build up my hopes too much....