Monday 7 January 2008

Back to work!:((((

Oh dear im seriously depressed had insomnia for the past 4/5nights at the thought of coming back to work..it aint healthy to feel that depressed about it is it!?!?!

Anyway my dad,god love him,came and fixed my gates on the back yard of the house when I got back from the beach yesterday so I was running pretty short on time.Polo got a quick flick over then tacked up and out for a quickie.
He is a queer one for sure!I rode along the lane which meets the main road,didnt have more than 20mins till it was dark so instead of going further I turned off right and went along into a little housing estate to see where it would lead.Now coming up the road we'd trotted with him looking for an excuse to nap and stop,soon as we turned off into the estate..which he'd never been along before...he started striding out as if you say 'ooohh never been along here before how interesting'.
Anyway it didnt go far and was a dead end!:)))

Today the trimmer came to do Ali and Ellie.Ali was much better although still trying to snatch his leg away if he could get away with it but trimmer did say he improves each time she comes.I told her how he'd nearly sat on me then stood on my foot so he'd got walloped..she fully agreed with my response to this:)))
I didnt have a much time at the this point so took him in the school for 20minutes of ground work,he was pretty darn good and was going right with nothing more than a scowl on his face as an objection!

Boohoo Im at work and have chronic heartburn have no tablets AND probably wont be able to get to sleep....I love my job!:0

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds as if Polo is an adventurer. You need to find some new tracks to ride on. He'd probably love to go exploring.

See, we told you "walloping" AliG was OK. Well, you didn't exactly "wallop," but hard discipline for doing something dangerous is never out of order.

cptrayes said...

Zip is just like Polo, speeds up and is happier when he's somewhere new.

Going back to work after a long break is ****. I hop eyou get soem sleep soon.

C