Friday 18 January 2008

Ahhh he's been up to his tricks again!

...nothing serious AliG has been up to mischief again!
Ive brought them both in this week to give them a break from the wet,muddy field Ali must have been feeling bored so decided to empty the large box I keep in his stable with brushes etc in,drag it around and play with EVERYTHING.
I dont know how he managed to move and open it as its wood an dpretty solid but he did, he took every single thing out of it down to the last hoof pick,I was lucky as his bridle was in there and other than being covered in shavings it was fine.Bet he had a whale of a time:))

I havent ridden since Tuesday because of the horrible weather and had no energy due to the lack of sleep.
Today however I was determind regardless of how tired I felt and managed to get them both out...they were only quickies mind:)
I took Ali into the school and did 25mins mainly with exercise in mind rather than a schooling session if that makes sense.I got chatting to a lady from the yard as I was leaving as she spotted the treeless saddle so had a good natter about that,barefoot and how AliG came to live in Newcastle.
It was starting to get dark time we finish gassing so I quickly chucked the tack on Polo and off we went for a brisk trot up the lane with the dogs.
Nothing was achieved it was just about getting them out today which I did so they are tucked up for the night,hopefully these gales will ease off overnight....

3 comments:

Jean said...

Destructo day!! Someone dismantled part of my fence so Tucker could frolic in the mud and then Tucker got into the tack/feed room and had a rolicking good time.

Was there some kind of mischief virus in the air that AliG caught too? Guess he just wanted to see what an empty box looked like. *G*

Muriel said...

LOL what a cheeky monkey! He is really a BABY, maybe a ball or some toys will help?
Can he not pest Polo in the next stall?

Linda sepnds her time chatting with her bestfriend Vivian, and flirting with Engo the rig next to her LOL

cptrayes said...

LIttle devil!!!

C