Wednesday 14 January 2009

Huge relief

.he's fine today his dew claw is going to fall off but other than that no limping or obvious soreness.My YO's went up to the house today nobody was about but they'll keep trying.I was having flashbacks all last night about it.
I have my fingers crossed your curse works Jean!

I longreined Ali around some of the fields today doing lots of hills,we'll both be getting fit I tell you,he was wandery and nappy going out but I just kept insisting.Drifting and trying to turn around occasionally was as bad as it got so not challenging in the slightest.
I fenced off the river today although its nice the boys have made other friends the other field they go into has mares and we know what my two are like with the ladies!:) They do have a little fell pony in with them who kept turning up in their field via the river despite the YO trying to put him in the main field,he obviously likes being in with them.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Sorry Claire forgot to say I dont know the postcode will have to get it....its not far from my old yard really just outside Darras Hall.
Yes Victic from EE is on the yard thats how I found it originally as she needed to find a yard in a rush!

Muriel said...

I anm glad Buster is okay. I hope they are going to go to "that lady", letting her know that they *know* where she lives ... People think they can get away with things, but it is very hard in our technology time.

Jean said...

Thank heavens he is OK. I too still shiver thinking about that close call.

I will keep sending the curse.

Funny about that pony. Seems like quite a determined fellow. Your Boys must have a special magnetism for him. It must be a happy little herd.