Friday 19 September 2008

Yippy:))

The horse is going tomorrow so normal service should be resumed soon!
Ive been bringing the boys in overnight as the fence was down again Thursday.
The novelty seems to have died off for Polo anyway he's not looking that interested now and they were both standing waiting at the gate for me this evening,amazing how quickly they slot into a new routine.
I longreined AliG in the school today,I thought that would give me a better idea of his soundness.He was a very good boy again and looked pretty sound so I was pleased.

Im at a show tomorrow so its an early start im not expecting anything as its a lady judge unless she has freakily large hands she wont be able to span Buster which wont help matters.Its a shame he's such a lump as I 'think' he's a good example of the breed otherwise I checked the weight guidelines from the breed standard and he's waaaay over think its was upto 14lbs he's 22lbs and not fat!
Will get some new puppy pics up over the weekend,the little girl is making the idea of not keeping a bitch very difficult she's so cute and has more guts than all the boys put together.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Buster does not look fat at all to me. If he is not over height for the breed, will his weight really matter? He is just supercute chunk of pup!

Have fun anyhow. Each time Buster goes out he learns more how to show off. It's just great to hear how he is developing his "show skills."

Muriel said...

I would not call Buster fat ... he looks pretty slim to me.
I hope it goes well. It is good expereince for Buster before Crufts.

So cheeky Polo has lost interest. Pfffff... what a butterfly he is LOL! He is such a character, is it why you kept him, because he is such a loony toon ^-^

cptrayes said...

I saw a huge border yesterday when I was on a walk. Every inch a border, but about 50% bigger than any other I have ever seen.

C

Claire said...

hope it went well. and Buster is about right, i would have thought

Muriel said...

Yep any news from the show.

I know you are busy bee, but please think of us waiting for n update on the puppies and Buster and naughty Polo and cheeky AliG ^-^