Sunday 7 September 2008

On a brighter note.

Puppy pics follow.

The water levels on the lane have dropped right down but it was still a bit too deep to drive through so I parked up and walked along the verges the rest of the way to the farm.The have been more showers today but also sunny spells I could have actually ridden but hadnt taking my tack as didnt know what to expect.Polo was waiting at the gate from me(think he hears me whistling for the dogs) with AliG right behind him.So they came in for the day to have a break from the mud and have a snooze.

Its very hard to get decent pics as the either wont stay still of when your ready they fall asleep but here are a few I like ..........playing





Lets wreck the joint




Meals on wheels





Cute little girly






This big boy reminds me of Buster


Love this picture






Im needing names for them so I can get them registered.Im absolutely hopeless at thinking up names..I need four show names and 'pet' names any suggestions folks?
Im thinking of Tinkerbell for the girl as she's so dainty and cute could shorten it to Tink or Bell so something to go along with that might be good?
Black and tan pup looks a bit like a panda with his light bits around the eyes so I was thinking of Bear?..doesnt have to be anything related really.
Then there's the Buster clone :) and the chocolatey coloured pup.........its very difficult!
Some names from their bloodlines if that helps...
Brockhole Bubbles at Quatford.Ground Control.Scots Guardsman.Pilling Pepper.Durham REd Clipstone.Bolt from the Blue of Brockhole.Border Mist.Westby Crystal Gem.Sirenside Turbo.Holmstone Freelancer.Petite Pip

8 comments:

cptrayes said...

I have to live with animals before I can name them - I like the Busterlike one. You could call him Chip for short as in "chip off the old block"

C

Nicola said...

Yeah me too and im still hopeless!Its the KC names that I need to get sorted asap so I can register.They can be anything really and it doesnt have to be anything to do with their 'personalities' if that makes sense.

Claire said...

i'm no good at names, either.

scotsman in there - go with train names? there were some good ones!

Muriel said...

Miss Peneloppe of Brockhole, Archie the Scotsman, Jessie James, Jay Jack hmm the last two are names of young horses on my yard ^-^

Dunno ?

cptrayes said...

Star Trek???

One of Five.
Two of Five.
Three of Five ...

You get the picture :-)


C

Jean said...

Oh, boy. I stink at names too.

But if you did Tinker Bell you could add Peter Panda! Tuffy might work as a nickname for the counterpane "killer" there. The chocolate pup could be "Bittersweet Bubbles," or something akin. There's always...Grrr-ronimo...but that an American Indian name. Think I'd better quit now....*G* I'll keep thinking.

Muriel said...

OÏ! What are you doing? You do not have the right NOT to post, you have two horses ... and PUPPIES!

So any news? ^-^

Claire said...

so how did you get on in Darlo yesterday then? update needed LOL