Friday 23 May 2008

Full blown cold in May.

.whats that all about?!?!
Started with a sore throat and has proceeded to runny nose,congestion and now im feeling a bit chesty,ive been so tired and physically weak with it.
I have managed to longrein AliG,ride Jo's pony and lunge Ali today AND do both their feet.I have to confess when I finished their feet today sweat was pouring out of me and I went dizzy for a while so had to sit down.
Hopefully an early night and a relaxing day tomorrow will sort me out,just planning on spending the day sorting stables and tittivating Ali for his lesson on Sunday:)
Have to break the news to M that AliG's destroyed her lunging roller:0 I keep a wooden box in his stable with brushes and bits &pieces in had left the roller in there .AliG obviously got bored yesterday(im bringing them in through the day to get them off ther grass) emptied the box and shredded the fleece lining on the roller........off to look at ebay to buy her a replacement!

4 comments:

cptrayes said...

Oh stuff! Couldn't you have managed to be sick on work time????

Bad luck old thing.

C

Jean said...

Sorry you're sick. I've had an off and on cold or allergy thing myself, but it didn't knock me down for long. Hopefully yours will be short too....

As for the roller, nothing like a young, inquisitive horse in a tack box raid. Toby and my old boy PJ would get into the barn and never touch a thing. Tucker is the kind who drags stuff all over the place. Chance, on the other hand, drags and tears and rips and shreds. Good thing he wasn't "helping" AliG. That would have been a total disaster for anything not nailed down.

Muriel said...

Oh no I have a bad cold since last sunday. Nose running on his own, that I have to stuff it with Kleenex to stop dribbling!
Yuck yuck yuck!

I am knackered, because I cannot breath properly :-(

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Oh AliG is really a character LOL

Nicola said...

Feeling much better today othough my ears are hurting a bit..its started when I was at work Caroline but I dont like to be off cos I lose my sleep in allowance:))

Still havent broke the news im hoping my mam can fix it as its only the fleece he's damaged really,think i'll end up buying her a new one then getting this one repaired and keeping it for myself.
He's murder you cant leave anything within reach of his gob its like having a 2year old kid that you have to keep telling not to touch and taking things off them...hence why I dont have or want kids:)))

Im half dreading lesson tomorrow cos im so mortified at the size of his belly,trying to think up the excuses in my head.....

Next winter he's getting fully clipped out and no rug:0))))