Sunday 18 May 2008

Blisters:(

Ouch ive got blister's on my feet from long reining Ali knew I should have change my boots before I left so my own stupid fault!
Took the dogs to the beach this morning then long reined Ali out doing a fair bit on the roads.He was dawdling for the first 5/10mins or so then walked brilliantly.We did the majority on the roads doing a loop he's never done before which is further than usual too.He was fab one spook at a motor bike but it was one of those really loud Hells Angel type ones so fair enough...we passed another three or four normal motor cycles after that and he didnt bat an eyelid.Nothing else to report really he was foot perfect and seemed to enjoy himself!
Polo is still eating the fence ive given him another half sachet of bute and ranitidene waiting to hear which day the physio's coming out.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Ouch. My sympathies for your feet. Blisters are nasty things.

AliG is still making progress, so good on that.

As for Polo. Hope the physio has the answers you need.

cptrayes said...

Ouch.

C