Sunday 21 December 2008

No change.

Sorry to worry you Jean he's just the same:(
Today I noticed the glands in his throat are huge and although whenever he's had his temperature taken at the vets its been normal, today when I had my hand on him he was definately hotter than the other dogs.
Im phoning my vets first thing in the morning to find out whats happening re Edinburgh I just want to get him up there as soon as possible!
Im leaving him with my mum when I have to go to the farm the other dogs need to burn off steam and he cant cope with the slightest bit of excitement or exercise without triggering an attack.

Had two lovely rides on AliG at the new yard.He's been such a good boy we've been through fields,streams and woods and he's taken it all in his stride.Today we had a hack along the lane and despite it blowing a gale he was very sensible although he did get a bit excitable when we headed home and jogged a bit:)

Will keep you posted as soon as I have news...

1 comment:

Jean said...

I'm saying a whole lot of prayers and sending as much good energy as I can.

Swollen glands--a virus? But you'd think he'd have a fever. Or maybe he does by now. Have you taken his temp?

Poor little tyke. I'll just keep worrying. Not much else I can do.