Saturday 8 November 2008

Mmmm not sure if this is good or bad??

Firstly im full of cold had a sore throat yesterday which has become a full on seriously congested head cold gradually getting worse as the day went on:(

I nearly didnt go today as i'd not slept well but pleased I did as Buster got two third placing which is ANOTHER Crufts qualifier! Im really chuffed he's qualified four times over this year which is good going as you only qualify with certain classes at Champ shows so bloody good going if I do say so myself.I could tell she liked him, she came and lifted him just before giving her placings Peter said that was her way of saying he would have gotten a higher placing if he'd not been so heavy.I could get him a bit leaner if my OH didnt keep feeding them treats everytime my backs turned grrrr!

Well the puppy news is Peter still thinks the blue,Ted, is the 'boy' but he REALLY likes the other pup too and thinks he could do very well in the ring too so that is making things really difficult!
I know realistically I cant keep two as five dogs is simply too much,plus I couldnt show two as they'd be in the same class so ive got to be tough here.But im not prepared to put him up for sale to just anyone so at the moment im going to hang on wait and see.Peter gets lots of people ringing him for dogs so if he gets the right person wanting to show he'll put them onto me,ideally i'd like someone I know take him.
Never again!!!!

Right im off to have a hot bath and bed my nose is getting the better of me dripping all over the laptop.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, dear. I hate having a cold. It's just so miserable.

Way to go Buster Big Boy...well, a little too big, I fear. Think he needs more hacks with the horses. But if it's the OH treats, there's not much to do except somehow convince OH that Buster's winning will somehow make life better....use your imagination here.

How can you choose between two adorable pups? You need just the right owner to take one, I guess. Then the two of them can compete against each other and you'll know if you made the right choice! *ouch*

Muriel said...

{{{{{{healing vibes}}}}}}

I can imagine you with your *pack* LOL and two horses ^-^ you are ready to start your hunt !

You are very clever to go throught Peter for selling the pups. I am sure somebody you woudl like will come along soon!

cptrayes said...

Well done Buster!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

C

Claire said...

what was the "never again" about? didn't catch your drift there at all!